Whether it’s starting a business, finding that flash of creativity or doing something challenging like writing a novel. The following ten pages are some of the best the internet has to offer. Learn from them, book mark them and most of all apply the lessons they teach.
1. How to start a million dollar business over the weekend. When the name Tim Ferris comes along, dismiss it at your own peril.
3. You don’t write a novel, you draw a novel. Let the snowflake method increase your productivity and minimise your Misery.
4. Learn anything for free. Try Open Culture, the last I heard, Coursera had implemented a new policy.
7. Feeling down? Let Aristotle cheer you up. You can’t be much productive if your focus isn’t there.
9. Know what someone is thinking. One of the most comprehensive blog post’s about body language out there.
10. The last page is this page, but only if you allow it. If you disagree, then write down in the comments below that one web-page that helped you most. Thank you for reading.